The 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack (narafilcon A) lens was developed with today's modern contact lens wearer in mind. Designed to help maintain the natural ocular environment, it contains a balance of properties that enables it to offer exceptional comfort, comparable to a contact lens-free eye.
The 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack (narafilcon A) lens, which is currently worn by over 1.3 million patients worldwide, differs from the narafilcon B product in a couple of ways. First, the narafilcon A lens is available in two base curves: 8.5 and 9.0. Second, it has a DK/t (oxygen to the eye level) of 118 which allows for increased oxygen permeability with virtually no impact to modulus (refers to a measure of elastic stiffness).
The 1-Day Acuvue Trueye is the healthiest and most convenient way to wear your contacts. Wear one day and throw it away. No solutions, no lens cases, no hassles. Enjoy the feeling of a fresh, clean contact lens every day. Great for allergy suffers and those with busy and active lifestyles.
- Daily disposable soft contacts
- Specifically designed to help maintain the natural state of your eye
- Highest UV protection for daily disposable contact lens
- Breathable for maximum comfort and fewer red/dry eyes
- Moisture-rich for a fresh lens feeling throughout the day
- Similar to natural tears to reduce friction and maintain moisture
|Contact Lens Information
||Johnson & Johnson
||90 lenses per box